Our workshops are typically from a half day to 1 full day. For certain topics, we provide workshops for multiple days where we work with our participants to thoroughly master a skill, and to ensure the materials produced can be applied directly into their daily business. We also provide customized training content where requested.
This training is for people who struggle with selling. The ones who find it hard to connect with their customer and sell them exactly what they need. In this workshop, they will learn:
- A common sales process that can be applied in any situation
- The best questions to ask to get to know your customer
- How to build a fitting solution for your customer
- How to close a sale effectively
The result: Confidently go into each sales conversation with a clear goal, and a higher success rate of closing a sale
Duration: 1 day
One of the most daunting things for many people is to present in front of a group of people. They feel nervous, don’t know how to engage their audience, and are incapable of building a story that will suit their needs. In this workshop, they will learn:
- How to talk, use body language and facial expressions to impress your audience
- How to build great content
- How to deal with presentation nervousness
- What tools to use for best presenting your content
The result: Delivering a presentation of any kind confidently and impressing your audience.
Duration: 1 or 2 days
Both new and seasoned managers deal with the challenges of managing their team: How so I keep my people motivated? How do I build a new team from scratch? How can I focus my team efforts so we make the most impact? In this workshop, they will learn:
- All about team roles, and the part your team members play in the team overall
- How to create and maintain balance in your team
- Running effective one-to-one meetings and team meetings
- How to motivate your staff, and succeed as a team
The result: All the tools to run your team with success, and ensure your team succeeds.
Duration: 1 to 2 days
This course is for people who have trouble thoroughly understanding their candidates. Many CV’s look impressive, and candidates can be confident and seem capable, but are they? In this course you will learn how to check your candidate’s actual capabilities by:
- Preparing an interview by looking at a CV, finding the right questions and doing a few back ground checks
- Asking the right questions and asking for examples
- Reading your candidates non-verbal communication, and what to do with it
- Selecting your candidates objectively
The result: Hiring the right people who make an impact.
Duration: 0,5 to 1 day
Many people struggle with managing their time effectively. They spent too much time on fruitless tasks, and don’t make as much impact as they could. They sleep badly, thinking about tasks unfinished and how to do their next thing. In this workshop, they will learn:
- Time management principles so you understand your overall focus in work
- A clear structure to divide tasks into the right category
- Best practices to do your everyday tasks faster
- A better understanding of your energy level so you know when certain tasks work best for you
The result: Being able to finish the tasks with the largest impact in as little time as possible.
Duration: 0,5 to 1 day