Introduction to NLP
Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) has gained a lot of popularity over the last 40 years as a combined set of powerful communication tools. It has been used for therapy, coaching and dealing with anxiety but to name a few. In this course, we explain what NLP is, and share a wide variety of tools you can use in your day-to-day work and your personal life. Whether you are working in sales, manage a team or are a subject matter expert: this course will give you a broad amount of tools to communicate more effectively and positively influence those around you.
Duration: 2 days
Train the trainer (T3)
There are many subject matter experts who struggle to teach others their skills. They don’t understand how they can train others, who will actually remember what they have learned, and are also encouraged to apply it! In this workshop, they will learn:
- The principles of learning, and how to apply this in their workshop
- How to build great content
- Making an impact as a trainer
- Encouraging others to apply what they have learned
The result: Sharing your knowledge effectively, and seeing it used and improved by others.
Duration: 2 or 3 days
This course is for people who have trouble connecting to their English speaking counterparts and have, besides the language, also cultural differences to work with. In our program, participants will learn:
Typical office skills such as Email answering / phone conversations / meeting notes
- Office etiquette in English speaking countries
- Pronunciation exercises with customized terminologies selected per business type*
- Customized case studies for defining goals, preparing meetings and critical thinking in an office environment
The result: Customized English language improved for the desired tasks in the workplace, and a better relationship with your colleagues and customers overseas.
Duration: 1 day to 6 months